Resources & Tools

Tax Clinics

Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)

Visit Information London for general information about the tax clinics in London and who can use this free service.  Please visit Canada Revenue Agency for the list of the Volunteer Tax Clinics in London.

Things you must bring:

1. Your Partner/ Spouse

2. Complete addresses of where you have lived during 2017

3. Social Insurance Number

4. Identification for the whole family

5. A blank cheque from your bank account or Bank account information

6. Income Slips or Information: 

  • T4 – from employment or Pensions
  • T5007 – Social Assistance e.g. Ontario Works
  • RC – from Universal Child tax benefit
  • T3 or T5 Interest income

7. Deduction Information:   

  • Rent receipts
  • Medical expenses
  • Bus Pass expenses
  • Donations
  • Tuition and Education costs
  • Daycare receipt
  • Child Benefit receipt

stay in touch Stay In touch With Us


  Accessibility Statement

  Multi-year Accessibility Plan

CLOSED for Family Day Holiday, Monday, February 19, 2018

News & Events

Black History Month is February. Check out the Black History page for a listing of this year's events. 

Donate !


Support CCLC by donating through Canada Helps!

Donate Now Through! 

Please click here to raise funds for Syrian Refugees.

Follow CCLC

facebook Facebook
linkedln Linkedln
YouTube LogoYouTube