CCLC is committed to equity in employment. Immigrant, refugee, women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans persons and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations required during the recruitment process are available upon request. Call 519.432.1133 ext. 249 to inquire about accommodations.
If you are applying for more than one opportunity please submit a separate application for each role.
Applicants are screened based on how education, experience and skills match the qualifications outlined in the posting . Applicants who best meet the requirements will be brought forward to the hiring committee for further consideration.
CCLC is committed to excellence in serving all clients. It is intrinsic to our values that our employees, partners, volunteers and clients are provided with a positive, non-discriminatory, proactive service environment. We hold it true that short of undue hardship to CCLC, accommodations will be made with an understood timeline and in a professional manner.
All employees and volunteers at CCLC are required to read and abide by our AODA policy and associated Customer Service Training requirements. Below are links to our policy and Training Program.
If you are a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Landed Immigrant or have a Canadian Work Permit, please follow these application guidelines:
In your application:
- Indicate how your work experience, education and/or skills match the qualifications of the posting
- Indicate if you have skills in languages other than English or French
- List your work experience, education and professional credentials along with any related volunteer work
- Include your name and contact information (email address and phone number)
DO NOT include any of the following:
- Personal Photos
- Copies of transcripts, diplomas, certificates, etc.
- References (these may be requested later in the candidate selection process)
If you are not familiar writing a cover letter and/or a resume, you can go to:
This website has Canadian samples and guidelines
Please submit your application by the deadline via the link provided. You will be redirected to the posting found on Indeed.com. Please follow the application instructions provided on that site.