CCLC is committed to equity in employment and immigrant, refugee, women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, gay, lesbian, bisexual persons and persons with a physical disability are encouraged to apply. Necessary accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request. Call 519.432.1133 ext. 249 to inquire about accommodations.
If you are applying for more than one opportuntiy please submit a separate resume and cover letter for each role.
Applicants are screened based on how education, experience and skills match the qualifications outlined in the posting . Applicants who best meet the requirements will be brought forward to the hiring committee for interview consideration.
CCLC is committed to excellence in serving all clients. It is intrinsic to our values that our employees, partners, volunteers and clients are provided with a positive, non-discriminatory, proactive service environment. We hold it true that short of undue hardship to CCLC, accommodations will be made with an understood timeline and in a professional manner.
All employees and volunteers at CCLC are required to read and abide by our AODA policy and associated Customer Service Training requirements. Below are links to our policy and Training Program.
If you are a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Landed Immigrant or have a Canadian Work Permit, please follow these application guidelines:
In your cover letter:
- Please indicate how your work experience, education and/or skills best match the qualifications of the posting
- Indicate if you have skills in languages other than English or French
- Address the cover letter to the Hiring Committee
On your resume:
- Please list your work experience, education and professional credentials along with any related volunteer work
- Include your name and contact information (email address and phone number)
DO NOT include any of the following:
- Personal Photos
- Copies of transcripts, diplomas, certificates, etc.
- References (these may be requested later in the candidate selection process)
If you are not familiar writing a cover letter and/or a resume, you can go to:
This website has Canadian samples and guidelines
Submit your application by ONE of these methods before or on the deadline:
- Mail to 505 Dundas St. London, ON N6B 1W4