Public Access Computers
Six public computers are available for use in the library on a first come, first served basis. All six computers offer full Internet access as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
Rules for Using Computers
- All users must sign in at the print desk before they use the computers.
- Computer use is offered in half hour sessions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Users may bring in disks and CDs to use on the Library computers. All disks will automatically be scanned before being used in Library computers.
- Users may print from the computer at a cost of 20 cents per page. Only black and white printing is available.
- Users may be responsible for any damage to or loss of computer parts, disks and software.
- For other conditions of use, please read our Public Access Computer Policies These procedures may be revised as necessary.